On one hand
there is an entire
sea or even an
On another hand
need fresh water
not salty one
HOW WILL YOU
GET A DEPENDABLE
SOURCE OF CLEAN,
NO PRE- AND POST- WATER TREATMENT
We propose fresh, clean desalinated water under
the Build-Own-Operate (BOO) model. Our customers
pay nothing for the desalination equipment. We design,
build and supply high efficient equipment at our own
cost and our clients simply pay just for the water
These terms regulate the use of the website ("Site") of Arbok Water LLC ("Arbok"), the content of which is for information purposes only.
Any access to and/or use of the Site will confer the condition of User upon the relevant party, who thereupon, fully and without reservation, accepts these General Terms, as well as any specific terms that may complement, modify or replace the General Terms in relation to specific Site services and content.
II. Use of the Site, its services and content
The User undertakes to use the Site and its services/content in compliance with the applicable legislation, in good faith, generally accepted practice and public order. Furthermore, any use of the Site for illegal purposes or in detriment of Arbok, or any third party, or in such a way as to cause damage to or hinder the regular operation of the Site, is prohibited.
III. Unilateral modification
Arbok may alter the Site's structure and design, unilaterally and without prior notice, whenever it deems such changes to be appropriate, and may modify or remove the services, content and conditions of access and/or use of the Site.
The pages contained at www.Arbok.es may provide links to other third-party content. The sole purpose of such links is to enable the User to complement any information through such links. Arbok shall under no circumstances be liable for any outcome suffered by the User caused by: (i) the information contained at third-party websites and the condition of the same, which may be accessed via links that are intended for information purposes only and represent neither a recommendation nor an invitation; (ii) failure to access third-party websites or pages linked or interruptions to their functionality.
V. Waiver of guarantees and liability
Arbok makes no guarantee in respect of the accuracy, comprehensiveness or updated status of the content of the site, reserving (as set out in clause III) the right to make changes to the Site and/or its content without prior notice, in order to update, alter, add or remove content, designs and/or links.
Arbok assumes no liability for any loss and damage whatsoever caused by the use of the Site and/or its content, which is the sole responsibility of the User who accesses and uses the site.
Arbok makes no guarantee and assumes no liability whatsoever for any damages of any kind resulting from:
- Any lack of availability, appropriateness or validity of the Site and/or its services or content with a view to satisfying Users` needs, activities or specific results or expectations.
- The existence of viruses, malware or other harmful content on the Site and/or included in its content.
- The reception, obtaining, storage, dissemination or transmission of content by Users.
- Any use by Users of the Site, its services or content that is illegal, negligent, fraudulent or contrary to these General Terms, good faith, generally accepted practices or public order.
- Any lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness or availability of any third-party services made available to Users of the Site.
- Any breach by a third party of its obligations or undertaking in respect of services provided to Users via the Arbok website.
The provision of the Site and its services shall remain in force for an indefinite term.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, Arbok hereby reserves the right to interrupt, suspend or terminate the provision of the Site or any of its services under the terms set out in clause III.
VII. Intellectual Property
The content of the Site (including but not limited to trade marks, logos, graphics, designs, texts, information, audio and/or image files, photographs, etc.) is subject to intellectual- and industrial-property rights held by Arbok, and their reproduction, distribution, public communication or alteration without Arbok`s express permission is prohibited.
Prohibited actions shall include but not be limited to:
- The reproduction, distribution or alteration of content without the prior express consent of Arbok or the legitimate rights holders, save where such action is legally permitted.
- Any violation of the rights of Arbok or of other legitimate rights holders.
- Use for any commercial or advertising purposes other than those strictly permitted.
- Any attempt to obtain content from the Site by any means other than those made available to Users and those habitually used on the Internet, provided that so doing causes no damages to the Site.
- For the purposes of upholding any intellectual- or industrial-property rights, if any User or third party considers the inclusion of any content on the Site to be in violation of their legitimate rights, notice of such circumstance should be given in writing to Arbok@Arbok.com, indicating:
- The personal details of the interested party who holds the allegedly violated rights. If the claim is brought by a third party other than the interested party, the representation held must be indicated.
- A description of the content protected by the intellectual-property rights and its location on the Site.
- Accreditation of the relevant intellectual- or industrial-property rights.
- An express declaration in which the interested party assumes responsibility for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
The legitimacy of any intellectual- or industrial-property rights in respect of third-party content shall be the sole responsibility of such third parties.
IX. Applicable law and jurisdiction
These General Terms shall be governed by the laws of New Jersey USA.
Arbok and the User, expressly waiving any other forum to which they may be entitled, hereby subject themselves to the jurisdiction of the courts of New Jersey, USA to settle any disputes that may arise or any actions that may be brought pursuant to the provision of the Site, its services and content, or in respect of the construction, application, fulfillment or breach of these terms.
All content included in this website is the property of Arbok Water LLC and protected by U.S. Copyright Laws. We make no representation or warranty that this website will be error free or accessible without interruption. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY FOR INFORMATION INCLUDED ON OTHER WEBSITES THAT ARE LINKED TO THIS WEBSITE, AND THE PRESENCE OF A LINK TO ANOTHER WEBSITE DOES NOT IMPLY THAT WE ENDORSE OR APPROVE OF THE CONTENT OF SUCH WEBSITE.
Updated as of Aug 25, 2015
You are about to meet revolutionary water desalination technology.
Please wait for a couple of seconds while our website is loading